[wp-hackers] WP 2.1 Launch and Heads-up for Plugin Developers

Filipe Fortes fil at fortes.com
Mon Sep 18 10:51:47 GMT 2006

WordPress Developers / Hackers --

As a plugin author it would be great if we could get a heads up (say a week)
before the launch of WP 2.1. The last few major WordPress versions have
borked my plugin to varying degrees, and I inevitably get an influx of mail
from my users. Having a heads up to make necessary plugin changes on a
near-final version of 2.1 would be great.

Is the current SVN in a close enough state to start testing my plugin? I'm
trying to avoid wasting work at this point -- but I also want to be able to
log bugs before 2.1 is completely locked down.

Thanks!

- f

Plugin: http://fortes.com/projects/wordpress/postlevels