[wp-hackers] RTE

Angsuman Chakraborty angsuman at taragana.com
Sat Sep 16 17:58:39 GMT 2006

I am in favor of option B. Additionally I think the editor should be implemented as a plugin, as others suggested. The plugin will obviously use filters & hooks to implement the functionality. So it will be easier to swap it with something better and more stable. Users will have more choice.

The user page option is pretty well hidden away from normal users.