[wp-hackers] RTE

Andy Skelton skeltoac at gmail.com
Fri Sep 15 22:35:03 GMT 2006

On 9/14/06, Mark Jaquith <mark.wordpress at txfx.net> wrote:
> On Sep 14, 2006, at 3:56 PM, Joey B wrote:
>
> > Or add it to the Write Panel, as originally suggested in this thread,
> > which is viewed WAAAAY more than the "profile."
>
> +1 for that.  How much work would that take to get your patch
> updated, Andy?

I don't know, but I can't imagine it would be all that complicated to
get it working again. It's not a huge patch.

Messing with post content is a very sensitive operation. I had to
clone wpautop in js and this is not well tested with complex HTML. So
it needs testing. It also needs an interface (a tabbed editor would be
fine).

Andy