[wp-hackers] RTE

Angsuman Chakraborty angsuman at taragana.com
Fri Sep 15 02:45:55 GMT 2006

Why not put it directly in write post & page tab?
People with a pain will know how to turn it off immediately :)
After all it is relevant for only those who can write a post / page, isn't it?

How about something like two check box:
[] Turn off WYSIWYG for this post
[] Turn off WYSIWYG for all your posts & pages

--
Angsuman Chakraborty
http://blog.taragana.com/ | http://www.taragana.com/site/