[wp-hackers] Revised Login Form Complete!

Viper007Bond lists at viper007bond.com
Tue Sep 12 06:03:07 GMT 2006

Just copy/paste in the HTML results (not the PHP) of the form onto a
Page of your theme and have it POST to wp-login.php. No hacking required
and it should accomplish the exact same thing.

I could add some hooks though for above and below the forms so you could
load up your theme, but it'd be kinda ugly to pull off.

-Viper