[wp-hackers] Experimental!

Jeremy Visser jeremy.visser at gmail.com
Thu Sep 7 13:35:45 GMT 2006

On Thu, 2006-09-07 at 01:06 -0700, Computer Guru wrote:
> There are other sites for starting your own mailing list... but
> anything officially WP would have to be @lists.automattic.com.... did
> you have an idea?

No, I didn't want to start a mailing list, although if I did, I would be
using Google Groups for sure.

I had previously seen the mirror option in Google Groups while creating
my jv-guestbook-svn group which logs the SVN commits for my Guestbook
project. And yes, I did get the idea from the K2 folks :).

I did have an idea that an easier interface to wp-hackers could be made
although I already knew of Nibbles or whatever it was that that FlipCorp
guy used to reply to that Chameleon thread. The Google Group was just an
experiment...I guess I should have experimented on my own list than on a
busy public list.

I guess we all make mistakes but here's a sorry from me.

--
Jeremy Visser
Email: jeremy.visser at gmail.com
Website: http://narnia.bounceme.net/jeremy/