[wp-hackers] New Plugin Site - WPPlugins.org

Mike Purvis mike at uwmike.com
Tue Sep 5 20:00:22 GMT 2006

How about trying to make as much of the process as possible automated?
I listed WP-Cats on there, but I seriously doubt I'll log in to update
it on new versions. Couldn't you have it download each one on a cron,
and actually *check* the plugin's internal version number?

Mike

http://uwmike.com // http://googlemapsbook.com