[wp-hackers] New Plugin Site - WPPlugins.org

Sean Hickey seanhickey at gmail.com
Tue Sep 5 18:12:45 GMT 2006

> I wouldn't have replied to this were it not for me requesting access
> to dev.wp-plugins.org just this morning for my plugin. What does
> wpplugins.org offer that this site doesn't?

I believe dev.wp-plugins.org is strictly geared towards plugin
developers, and not bloggers.  A blogger looking for a plugin doesn't
go to dev.wp-plugins.org, that's mostly for plugin developers to use
to share their work with each other.  It's just a trac front-end to a
SVN repository.

WPPlugins.org is geared towards bloggers looking for plugins, and
authors looking to distribute their plugins, and get feedback.

- Sean
--
http://www.headzoo.com
http://www.480x.com