[wp-hackers] Thoughts on Ultimate Tag Warrior

Chris Lott chris.lott at gmail.com
Tue Sep 5 18:08:16 GMT 2006

I don't care a bit about tag clouds-- but I vastly prefer tags over
categories  (and they aren't the same thing, though cats can act like
tags in a pinch). However, the one thing that is really missing from
the tagging implementations-- as far as I can tell-- are tag
intersections. Which are vital to make tags work. Then I don't need
categories at all-- I don't need hierarchy, just association.

Even when intersections are possible, there don't seem to be
standard/automated ways to choose a tag and then be presented with all
tags associated with that tag (in order to choose an intersection),
etc...

Chris Lott