[wp-hackers] Thoughts on Ultimate Tag Warrior

Computer Guru computerguru at neosmart.net
Sat Sep 2 20:56:08 GMT 2006

*Especially* if you have a tech-related site (my example is the
NeoSmart Files), tags are a godsend. With something new everyday, it
just doesn't warrant the creation of a category.... which _seems_ to
be a bigger deal because it's a part of the core of WP's
functionality. For me, I used to have a trillion different categories
with one post each, but now I have 4 general categories, a couple of
subs, and a million tags.. my load has gone DOWN although readership
has gone UP... not sure what that's all about, but I have 6 million
hits a month, and NeoSmart's tag pages are some of the most popular..
so I dunno...

Christine?

On 9/2/06, Chris Pirillo <chris at lockergnome.com> wrote:
> > What's your favorite part of UTW?
>
> Pressing a button to get suggestions for tags from Yahoo!. :)
>
> I have high traffic, and... no issues, so to speak?
>
> Chris

Computer Guru
Founder
NeoSmart Technologies