[wp-hackers] Thoughts on Ultimate Tag Warrior

Matt Mullenweg m at mullenweg.com
Sat Sep 2 18:53:26 GMT 2006

I'm curious about people's thoughts and opinions on the Ultimate Tag
Warrior plugin.

In my experience, it can often be the source of pretty significant
performance problems when traffic and/or # of posts/tags goes up.

That said, it's very popular which indicates it is providing
functionality that is needed.

What's your favorite part of UTW?

Is there functionality UTW provides that we could do in core? (Clouds, etc.)

As a community are there code fixes we could contribute to UTW to help
its performance for current users?

--
Matt Mullenweg
http://automattic.com | http://akismet.com