[wp-hackers] Will this generate bug?

spencerp spencerp1 at gmail.com
Tue Oct 31 21:10:03 GMT 2006

>I originally posted this one at the support forums of WordPress and  * spencerp *told** me that I can ask here...

[Brian Wrote>
DO YOU REALLY THINK THAT GIVES YOU THE RIGHT TO POST THIS KIND OF STUFF
ASKING QUESTIONS WITH YOUR FIRST POST AND ALL THAT!?!?!?]

Hahaha.. I was originally going to reply with.. "Well, now ya done it.. ya mentioned my name, good luck at getting any help now!?!?! =P

But, the mentioning of me, didn't really need to be, though.. but, it was kind of nice.. =)  Glad to see you are getting some replies .. Good luck with your codings.. ;)

spencerp