[wp-hackers] Akismet is conspiring against me ;)

Kirk Montgomery clarke1866 at gmail.com
Mon Oct 30 04:38:56 GMT 2006

Kates,

I have written on the subject twice.  I think Akismet is a great service,
and applaud its creators.  But because it is a black box, there is no
recourse to being labeled a spammer.  I really did teach Akismet I was a
good guy.

1. http://www.maxpower.ca/teachin<http://www.maxpower.ca/teaching-akismet-part-1-i-am-good/2006/04/11/>
g-akismet-part-1-i-am-good/2006<http://www.maxpower.ca/teaching-akismet-part-1-i-am-good/2006/04/11/>
/04/11/<http://www.maxpower.ca/teaching-akismet-part-1-i-am-good/2006/04/11/>
2. http://www.maxpower.ca/teachin<http://www.maxpower.ca/teaching-akismet-part-2-you-are-bad/2006/04/25/>
g-akismet-part-2-you-are-bad/20<http://www.maxpower.ca/teaching-akismet-part-2-you-are-bad/2006/04/25/>
06/04/25/<http://www.maxpower.ca/teaching-akismet-part-2-you-are-bad/2006/04/25/>

Since I wrote those posts, I believe Akismet has gotten much better.