[wp-hackers] Plugin author stats

Computer Guru computerguru at neosmart.net
Sun Oct 22 19:20:52 GMT 2006

Well, there *is* a difference. People naturally like attribution and credit.
Indexing entries on a site is one thing, but virtually going out of your way
to keep them away from the author's site isn't exactly motivating for themes
and plugin authors....

Computer Guru
NeoSmart Technologies
http://neosmart.net/blog/