[wp-hackers] WP Auto-Save drafts causing slight havoc with my plugin

Craig nuclearmoose at gmail.com
Thu Oct 19 03:57:59 GMT 2006

On 10/18/06, Matt Mullenweg <m at mullenweg.com> wrote:

> We've also seen some problems where people click publish and the post
> reverts to a draft or a previous version of the post.

OMG! I thought I was imagining things! For me, posts were going into DRAFT
and were not being published. I simply thought I had been careless when
clicking buttons.

On the subject of buttons, wouldn't it be nice to have some colouring on the
SAVE | SAVE and CONTINUE | PUBLISH buttons to set them apart visually? Just
a thought.

Craig.