[wp-hackers] Convert WP site into static content

Trevor Turk trevorturk at yahoo.com
Tue Oct 17 05:25:34 GMT 2006

I ended up writing a simple plugin for this:

http://www.almosteffortless.com/wordpress/page-dump/

Basically, I re-implemented some existing WP code from the core and
hacked it up until it did what I wanted :) The idea is that it dumps
all of the pages on your site onto a single page. It preserves the
order of your pages, and shows mdash characters in front of sub-pages.

That's about it! I found that it makes it easy to turn the site into a
PDF or Word DOC or whatever the hell the client can think of. Enjoy!