[wp-hackers] comments in thread style?

Roy Schestowitz r at schestowitz.com
Fri Oct 13 12:12:48 GMT 2006

___/ On Fri 13 Oct 2006 12:04:17 BST, [ Uwe Brauer ] wrote : \___

> Hello
>
> I hope not rise a flame war on this, but I have been on a blog with
> quite a long list of comments. Its linear display made is somehow
> difficult to follow who answered whom.
>
> The question is: could wordpress provide a display which would be more
> similar to a newsreader, in which every thread gets a subject and a
> indentation or something similar.

Hi Uwe,

This has been discussed in the list several times in the past (search
for threaded or nested comments in the wp-hackers archives). At
present, this functionality  can be  integrated using a  plugin (I
suspect that several
exist).

Best wishes,

Roy

--
Roy S. Schestowitz, Ph.D. Candidate in Medical Biophysics
http://Schestowitz.com  |  GNU/Linux  |     PGP-Key: 0x74572E8E