[wp-hackers] WordPress comments, Yahoo!UI and Prototype addiction

Computer Guru computerguru at neosmart.net
Tue Oct 10 18:38:22 GMT 2006

I'm not the biggest yahoo! Fan, but to be brutally honest, Yahoo! Has the
very best dev-friendly outlook for small-to-medium developers.

Google is just getting started and so far their kits suck. Microsoft is all
about big projects (I could never implement their Atlas AJAX library on a
blog or simple theme), and Yahoo! Is just great.....

Computer Guru
NeoSmart Technologies
http://neosmart.net/blog/