[wp-hackers] SQLite support for WP

Alex King lists at alexking.org
Mon Oct 9 01:08:38 GMT 2006

ADOdb supports SQLite, if you used it as the db layer for your SQLite
port it is likely folks could use your work to get closer to
supporting PostgreSQL and others. I think it would cost very little
to go this route, and would obviously have great potential benefit.

I've been pleasantly surprised with how easy it is to support MySQL,
PostgreSQL and MS SQL Server using ADOdb.

Cheers,
--Alex

Personal   http://alexking.org
Business   http://kingdesign.net