[wp-hackers] Wordpress and Web Standards

Pierre-Henri Lavigne lavigne at getphuture.com
Sat Oct 7 22:50:10 GMT 2006

Howdy,

Honestly I'm feeling ridiculous.

I didn't know you were the lead developer of Wordpress, a wasp member
and webstandards.org was developed with this platform.

So I am a paddawan in front of a master regards to your skills and you
don't need me (It would be me to need you : ) So I'm going to stop
"annoying" you about standards topics and wordpress politics you already
thought about.

I wish you and Wordpress a great future.
Best regards,

Peter

Pierre-Henri Lavigne
Cell Phone: +33618753267