[wp-hackers] Wordpress and Web Standards

Pierre-Henri Lavigne lavigne at getphuture.com
Thu Oct 5 23:16:57 GMT 2006

Howdy !

I'm Peter, a 23 years old guy, currently a web developer - xhtml - css
for a french web agency. I'm a member from the Evolt and the Web
Standards Group Community. Outside my official work, I'm trying to
saturate my brain about web knowledges, and to develop slowly the Eight
O'Clock project - https://sourceforge.net/projects/eightoclock/ - to
make wordpress a professional tool as stable and useful as Spip for
example even if wordpress was developed in the mind of blogging.

I'm contacting you to convince you to upgrade to some web standards
basics. wow. I think I will list some specific subjects later. Anyway, I
could start with the RSS Feed subject. I think the following article and
its links explains truly the way of using a unique format for the rss feed:
http://www.intertwingly.net/blog/2006/05/25/Pick-ONE

First thanks for your product and see ya later,

Peter

Pierre-Henri Lavigne
Cell Phone: +33618753267
http://www.getphuture.com