[wp-hackers] WordPress 2.0 in Debian Stable

Robin Adrianse shorty114 at shorty114.net
Tue Oct 3 04:27:32 GMT 2006

*Do* they support the latest 1.5.x version? I was under the impression that
it has been made obsolete and that everyone should upgrade to 2.x. I know
some people, such as Podz, still run 1.5.x at last check, with some
patching, but Podz can more than hack the code to fix any problem that might
come up... but I don't know about blogger Joe out there.