[wp-hackers] OPTIONS Panel.

Mark Jaquith mark.wordpress at txfx.net
Mon Oct 2 22:08:52 GMT 2006

On Oct 2, 2006, at 5:24 PM, Craig wrote:

> WordPress address (URL):
> Blog address (URL):
>
> Those two options make no sense.

Aye.  And the Codex page linked below was even worse.  I cleaned it
up a few days ago, but still... those labels should be explained
better.  Maybe a line of explanation below each.  I'll whip up a patch.

There's another thing I'd like to do:

Edit index.php so that there is a commented-out  require_once() for
WordPress in a /wp/ subdirectory.  That, plus a line of explanation,
and maybe more people will figure out that you don't need to dump all
those files in the root.

--
Mark Jaquith
http://txfx.net/