[wp-hackers] some URL's Firefox gives open 'application/x-httpd-php' dialogue box?

Roland Haeder webmaster at mxchange.org
Sun Oct 1 19:15:15 GMT 2006

Hello,

I was the one who started the topic. :-)

I have "fixed" this issue by reducing the number of spawned threads of the
Apache process and increasing the memory limit in php.ini:

128M in php.ini and the following settings in apache2.conf:

<IfModule prefork.c>
StartServers         5
MinSpareServers      5
MaxSpareServers     10
MaxClients          16
MaxRequestsPerChild  500
</IfModule>

I have "just" 512 MB RAM and 1 Gig swap here on my server. Kinda low for today
but it's still a good exercise for me to write low-memory-usage scripts. :-)

Roland

--
(GNU) PGP ID: 0x8C8859B9

Weblog: