[wp-hackers] Cross-posted

Craig nuclearmoose at gmail.com
Thu Nov 30 18:17:52 GMT 2006

Hi, everyone. Apologies for the cross-post.

Just a quick note to extend my sincere thanks to all of you folks who donate
your time and talents to making WordPress a success. I am discontinuing my
subscription to these mailing lists so that the signal to noise ratio is
reduced. I expect that you will all continue to contribute in your own
unique ways to the project, and I expect that you will all keep the average
user in mind as you further the evolution of the best publishing package on
the internet.

Keep up the good (and often thankless) work.

Best wishes to you all.

Craig Hartel
Nuclear Moose.