[wp-hackers] Replacing TinyMCE with Xinha

Chris Williams chris at clwill.com
Thu Nov 30 04:17:34 GMT 2006

WYSIWIG is different from Akismet.  You might not need akismet if you
have a small, local blog, or are just starting out.

But those are the people who definitely want/need a WYSIWIG.  WP is so
darn proud of the "five minute install" (and rightfully so), a good
WYSIWIG is a key part of the same message, IMHO.

So plug-in or not, I think it needs to be there from the start.