[wp-hackers] Lack of code savvy volunteers vs wp-hackers

Computer Guru computerguru at neosmart.net
Sun Nov 26 04:44:04 GMT 2006

Wouldn't work.

As soon as there's more than one page of threads people will stop paging
through them - and it would be no different than the current model. Sure,
the harder questions would be separated, but it does nothing to make people
actually read the back-threads.

Computer Guru
NeoSmart Technologies
http://neosmart.net/blog/