[wp-hackers] Hiding upload section

Alex King lists at alexking.org
Sat Nov 25 00:36:36 GMT 2006

I have the following in a plugin for this:

function ak_hide_upload() {
	print('<style type="text/css"> #uploading { display: none; } </
style>');
}
add_action('admin_head', 'ak_hide_upload');

I never use the upload feature, so I have no need for a way of
showing it again.

Cheers,
--Alex

Personal   http://alexking.org