[wp-hackers] Selected Menu Problems

joshua eichorn eichorn at obuweb.com
Mon Nov 20 18:25:44 GMT 2006

I'm running wordpress from trunk, updated this morning

I have a plug-in that is adding 3 new pages as submenu items to the profile

Menu wise im doing:
add_submenu_page('profile.php','item1','Item
1','custom_role',__FILE__,'method1');
add_submenu_page('profile.php','item2','Item
2','custom_role',__FILE__,'method2');
add_submenu_page('profile.php','item3','Item
3','custom_role',__FILE__,'method3');

The menu items are added successfully and the methods are called but all
3 pages are shown selected when any one of them is selected.
Am I doing something wrong with the menu additions or is this just a bug.

I see one possible workaround of making  a plugin per page but thats a
bit of a pain.
-joshua eichorn