[wp-hackers] Sessions

Andy Skelton skeltoac at gmail.com
Tue Nov 14 19:37:25 GMT 2006

On 11/14/06, Owen V. Gray <ovgray at rogers.com> wrote:
> Is there something about the code in the admin section that would be
> inimical to the use of sessions in added custom admin pages to keep
> track of additional information that is used in storing and retrieving
> information from another database on the same server?

I think it is a philosophical preference, not a technical constraint.
If you would like to make a plugin for sessions in WordPress, I'd be
interested in seeing what if any core changes are necessary to make it
possible. It might be very useful to have that flexibility in core.

What uses do you have for this?

Andy