[wp-hackers] WP Passing GET to CSS?

Computer Guru computerguru at neosmart.net
Sat Nov 4 22:38:02 GMT 2006

Because it is giving me a problem with Opera for some reason.
Opera loads it all corrupt and stuff unless I press F5 (viewing the CSS
file). It makes it look like loading binary data in the web browser (like
incorrectly compressed GZIP for instance).

Any thoughts?

Firefox, IE7, they show it right. But no matter what Opera doesn't seem to
render it right the first time.

Computer Guru
NeoSmart Technologies
http://neosmart.net/blog/