[wp-hackers] WP 2.1 Launch and Heads-up for Plugin Developers

David Chait davebytes at comcast.net
Fri Nov 3 00:05:59 GMT 2006

there's already supposed to be an announce list -- I'd be happy to subscribe
to that, and maintaining it is basically no work (the whole list system is
in place already).

separately, why the aren't such announcements just cc'd to ALL lists that
might be important for?  Only reason I can see is not to duplicate
messaging -- then again, if we had a list that was just for such messages,
that'd be good. ;)

Like others, I'm not subscribed to testers.  I get enough traffic from
hackers as it is. ;)  I WOULD however love to subscribe to a low-use list
(or RSS if needed) that was just for alpha, beta, release-candidate, and
release notices.  I'd find that most useful.

-d