[wp-hackers] filter for comment form

John Joseph Bachir jjb at ibiblio.org
Mon May 29 19:02:19 GMT 2006

On Mon, 29 May 2006, Christopher J. Hradil wrote:

> that would probably be better to just do a direct edit to the
> template/php file you need, rather than attempt via plugin, just be sure
> to note which files you've made any changes/edits to, so that you can
> carry those over should you ever upgrade, etc, which might include a
> "replacement" for the same files you've changed.

This is what I'm doing now, but would prefer a more abstract solution so
that themes will work in lyceum by default. As it is now, they require
this hack: <http://lyceum.ibiblio.org/19>

John
----
aim/yim/msn/jabber.org: johnjosephbachir
713.494.2704
irc://irc.freenode.net/lyceum
http://lyceum.ibiblio.org/
http://blog.johnjosephbachir.org/