[wp-hackers] WP Memory usage

Francis Reyes Francis.Reyes at colorado.edu
Mon May 29 13:26:43 GMT 2006

Mark

http://ruckerz.oldbrownshoe.org/wp-admin/page-new.php and I got the
error when the Page Templates in page-new.php were being loaded.

Interestingly, I did a memory_get_usage on the same page and got back
3168424 bytes. Strange, something must have been going on when I got
the error below that was pushing it above 8MB.  I recently lowered
the memory limit to 8MB and everything seems to be working.  I think
it was an aberrant plugin.

I wish there was a way to track memory leaks in php scripts :(

Thanks though,

FR