[wp-hackers] Moved from BlogWare to WordPress - Need Help

Sean Hickey seanhickey at gmail.com
Sun May 21 08:00:54 GMT 2006

Well, here is the next version that I'll probably release on Monday.
It addresses some of the issues mentioned here.  The backend now:

1. Checks the that user can edit the post via the user_can_edit_post() function
2. Type cast the $id variable and escapes it
3. Uses session variables and a token system to ensure the incoming
new post data is in fact coming from the edit form.

http://www.headzoo.com/editnplace0.5.zip

I'll probably put it out on Monday, but you're free to tear it apart. :)

- Sean
--
http://www.headzoo.com