[wp-hackers] Twilight Autosave in WP 2.0

Sam Angove sam at rephrase.net
Sun May 21 07:36:06 GMT 2006

On 5/21/06, Chris Pirillo <chris at lockergnome.com> wrote:

>  http://twilightuniverse.com/2005/04/twilight-autosave/
>
> Seems as though the cookie works (it stores the information), but after the
> first time you delete the cookie'd text, you start getting PHP errors and a
> non-functioning plugin.

Works fine for me. :( What errors, specifically?

> for a truly WP 2.0 version of this one:
>
>  http://climbtothestars.org/archives/2004/07/13/batch-categories-09/

What is a "truly WP 2.0 version"? If you just mean "actually works in
WP 2.0", that's easy enough. Here's a quick go at it in case no-one's
sent you anything off-list.

  <http://rephrase.net/miscellany/06/batch-categories.phps>

(Adds a "Batch Categories" submenu to "Manage".)