[wp-hackers] Shuttle integration timeframe?

Andrew Krespanis leftjustified at gmail.com
Wed May 17 00:35:19 GMT 2006

On 5/17/06, Matt Mullenweg <m at mullenweg.com> wrote:
> I don't think it's a 'throw-twenty-coding-monkeys' at it type of thing.
> There is a set of JPGs, that's what I have, you can download them from
> the website.

Surely after the time and effort they've put in the designers involved
would provide their designs in a non-lossy format?!
The ability to hide layers also tends to speed up the process when
slicing+dicing for CSS (IMNSHO ;p)

As I've already stated to Matt via email, I'll happily put my hand up
to join the team that's going to make this happen.

Considering the massive revamp in the Admin, would this also be a good
time to look at converting much of WP Admin's JS to use the prototype
library?

-Andrew