[wp-hackers] wordpress source cross reference with commenting...

Angsuman Chakraborty angsuman at taragana.com
Mon May 15 16:34:40 GMT 2006

We have been using wordpress extensively last few weeks for revamping our blogs and writing new plugins and a theme. In the process I found it useful to have a source code cross reference with annotation (commenting) capability. Here is my first iteration of the effort http://wordpress.taragana.net/

The code is updated from svn repository twice a day using cron jobs. We can make it more frequent like hourly if required.

Let me know if you find this useful.

Best,
Angsuman