[wp-hackers] Is WordPress Development Slowing Down?

Rob Miller r at robm.me.uk
Mon May 15 14:39:54 GMT 2006

Matt Mullenweg wrote:
> Doug Stewart wrote:
>> We've been down that road more than a few times in the past.  svn commit
>> access is what it is at the moment, unfortunately.
>
> Because 9 women can't have a baby in 1 month. ;)

It just seems like the quality control is done at the gardener level,
and the actual committing is just a formality which is hindered by the
lack of people with SVN commit access. I might be totally off the mark,
though, since I'm obviously not absolutely familiar with the inner workings.

--
Rob Miller
http://robm.me.uk/ | http://kantian.co.uk/