[wp-hackers] Easytags template system

Matt Mullenweg m at mullenweg.com
Wed May 10 21:01:30 GMT 2006

Doug Stewart wrote:
> I think the issue here is that there's no way for Joe Sixpack to
> determine right off the bat (without consulting the WP Template Tags
> reference in the Codex) what is Official WordPress Template Code(TM) and
> what is actual functional php.

This just gave me an idea: It'd be super neat to scan the file people
are editing through the web form and link to documentation for the
different functions used in a sidebar or in the footer of the page.

See reference page for: the_content, WP Loop, get_header.

--
Matt Mullenweg
http://automattic.com | http://akismet.com