[wp-hackers] the_content breaking XHTML validity

Ryan Scheuermann ryan at concept64.com
Wed May 3 21:00:42 GMT 2006

Thanks Andy,

I didn't think of that.

I found it: Changeset 1039
Date: Mar 2004
Message is: fixed multiple breakage possibilities with feeds

If that is true, should this only be applicable in the_content_rss and
not the_content?  Regardless if that is true, I think this would be
better suited to a filter call.  I think someone with more experience
with the core should look at this though.  It's probably only a minor
oversight.

Ryan

----
Concept 64, Inc. | Phone: 610.349.0703 | Web: www.concept64.com