[wp-hackers] Request: Enable replying to comments at /wp-admin/edit-comments.php

Roy Schestowitz r at schestowitz.com
Thu Mar 30 04:20:02 GMT 2006

___/ On Wed 29 Mar 2006 21:19:25 BST, [ Craig ] wrote : \___

> Not sure if this is related, but I'd like to throw this in as well...I'd
> like to see at least the post title and an excerpt of the thing so I can get
> the context of the comment. I don't turn comments off on my blog, and often
> I get legitimate comments months after the fact, but if they are in
> moderation, I find myself having to look at the post, then go back to
> moderation to deal with it there.  It's not a good workflow. :)

I find it rather manageable if one hovers over the "view" link and looks at
the post slug (commonly in the browser's status bar). It still requires
familiarity with the slugs. I agree that, without context, it is difficult
to judge if purging is justified. Some comments tend to be inane
one-liners.