[wp-hackers] Pluggable function environment problem

Alistair Young alistair at smo.uhi.ac.uk
Tue Mar 21 10:43:14 GMT 2006

> What's the matter with defining the constant elsewhere, or even in
> wp-config?
sorry, maybe I was unclear but that's what I did and that's where the
problem lies. Sometimes when the plugin is called, the define in wp-config
is defined, sometimes it's not. The only way to get the plugin to work is
to define it locally in the plugin file.

wp-config doesn't work all the time. It's as if it isn't in the includes
when the plugin is called.

--
Alistair Young
Senior Software Engineer