[wp-hackers] Front End User Profile Changes

Mark Harwood wpdevelop at ozgreg.com
Wed Mar 15 12:09:42 GMT 2006

Hi Guys,

Im in the process of writting a user profile plugin that allows for
displaying and editing a registered users details within the front end
of the site and also allowing for them to ammend there details.

I was having issuses with getting the password to be changed untill i
relised that i needed to delete the cache after updating wp_users.

This is what i have for the "change password" part of my plugin

http://pastecode.net/?action=viewpost&tag=736

What is the correct way of keeping the user logged in while changing
there password and updating the cache??

Many Thanks
Mark 'Phunky' Harwood
Founder of EuroCSS.NET