[wp-hackers] Community Views on Now and the Future

Michael E. Hancock mhancock at us.net
Fri Mar 10 17:08:57 GMT 2006

From: "Andy Skelton" <skeltoac at gmail.com>
> On 3/10/06, Podz <podz at tamba2.org.uk> wrote:
> > David Chait wrote:
> > > I agree... they got MUCH busier, and I'm not sure that the forums
themselves
> > > are keeping up with the load.
> >
> > And having releases - like 2.0.2 - with "out in the next several days"
> > as the most notice does not help when I get up this morning and find
> > it's just been let loose.
>
> You don't subscribe to the dev blog feed? I mean, apart from your
dashboard ;-)

It seems Podz wants to know, in advance, so he can plan on womanning (and
manning) the forums when the release is made public.

Rather than speculate if that request is realistic, I applaude Podz for his
tenacity regarding this subject--he makes the same request almost every
release cycle.

Michael E. Hancock