[wp-hackers] Community Views on Now and the Future

Robert Deaton false.hopes at gmail.com
Sun Mar 5 04:48:42 GMT 2006

On 3/4/06, Mark Jaquith <mark.wordpress at txfx.net> wrote:
<snippity snip>
> definitely happier than I was 12-18 months ago.

I will agree wholeheartedly with this on the development model. Patch
turnaround time has improved greatly, wp-trac definately helps out as
prior to that list, keeping track of conversation on bugs required a
very loose trigger finger toward rss feeds or a lot of visiting back
to old bugs, which was really a pain in the rear. More people with
trac access has definately helped keep load down on Matt and Ryan
(what are we up to now, 4, 5 people? I have trac access, and I believe
that skippy, Mark, and David have access, did I miss anyone). And so
far the general consesus seems a -dev channel would be nice, so what's
stopping everyone? Join on up, I'll reliquish op status to Matt or
Ryan if/when they come about to register the channel (I'm sitting idle
there right now just so that Joe I-Register-Channels doesn't come
along and register it from under us).

--
--Robert Deaton
http://somethingunpredictable.com