[wp-hackers] a pay per view wordpress plugin

delaforet delaforet at gmail.com
Tue Jun 27 15:12:42 GMT 2006

Hi Aaron and Christopher,

Thank you guiys for your input.
Yep i'm afraid that the subscription plugin that you're talking about
doesn't really fit my requested features, but maybe i just didn't find
what you were talking about Christopher ?

The closest project that i've found so far is one published (well the
bid request only) here
http://www.getafreelancer.com/projects/PHP/Subscription-Plugin-Wordpress.html

I'm a bit sad because i really would like to publish the subscription
plugin under GPL licence...

Do you have some other suggestions or should start coding from scratch now ?

Best regards,