[wp-hackers] RSS Feed Full Text isn't Really Full

Computer Guru ComputerGuru at NeoSmart.net
Mon Jun 19 10:56:18 GMT 2006

I used to be able to view the entire contents of a feed if I selected "Full
Text" in the RSS config pape in wp-admin, but I can't any longer.

I'm (obviously) running WP SVN, and I think that may be part of the problem.

My feed (http://neosmart.net/blog/feed/) refuses to show anything past the
<!---more---> tag.

It's a WP thing (I've tried disabling FeedBurner), especially since the more
tag is but a comment with special meaning to WP.

I can't replicate this on a stock 2.0.3 blog.

Any ideas?

Computer Guru

NeoSmart Technologies <http://neosmart.net/>

http://neosmart.net/blog/