[wp-hackers] Weird 406 on ONE search

Computer Guru computerguru at neosmart.net
Mon Jun 12 18:19:02 GMT 2006

Hey Guys,

I just tried to use my search function, and got some rather weird results.

http://neosmart.net/blog/

In the search box, I typed "Bon Echo" and hit enter.
(http://neosmart.net/blog/index.php?s=Bon+Echo)

I get back a error 406, Not Acceptable

"Not Acceptable

An appropriate representation of the requested resource /blog/index.php
could not be found on this server.

Apache/1.3.34 Server at www.neosmart.net Port 80"

However, if I search for anything else (even other multi-word phrases) it
works. Example, search for "digital audio"
(http://neosmart.net/blog/index.php?s=digital+audio)

If I search for something that doesn't exist, e.g. aoeuaoou
(http://neosmart.net/blog/index.php?s=oaeuaou) I get the appropriate error
page

It just doesn't make much sense to me. Has anyone ever experienced this with
WP before? It doesn't seem to be a theme-related issue, and I don't see how
it could be my server config..

Regards,

Computer Guru

NeoSmart Technologies <http://neosmart.net/>