[wp-hackers] WP-Plugins SVN Checkout Error

Ryan Duff ryan at ryanduff.net
Sat Jun 10 19:32:26 GMT 2006

Matt Mullenweg wrote:
> Ryan Duff wrote:
>> Along the same lines... the whole Wordpress SVN can no longer be
>> checked out (http://svn.automattic.com/wordpress) Each of the
>> individual folders (branches, tags, trunk) need to be checked out
>> seperately.
>
> Very sorry about this. Textdrive still hasn't fixed this problem so I'm
> looking at moving all SVN elsewhere. I'll look at this again and try to
> nail down a timeline for the transition.

Hey, no big deal.. theres a way around it. I just wanted to make you
aware that there was something funny going on with it. Whenever you get
around to it is cool. Just let us know if/when its moved so we can go
back to checking out the whole shebang again. Thanks Matt!

--
Ryan Duff
http://ryanduff.net